The Mirage Hotel and Casino
- Fax: 702-791-7414
Located in the center of the famed Las Vegas Strip, The Mirage features contemporary AAA Four Diamond accommodations; nightlife venues including 1 OAK Nightclub and The Beatles REVOLUTION Lounge; restaurants created by the world’s most renowned chefs including Tom Colicchio’s Heritage Steak (summer 2013); a luxurious spa and salon; the enticing Bare pool lounge; and 170,000 square feet of meeting and convention space.
Unique entertainment options include The Beatles LOVE by Cirque du Soleil celebrating the musical legacy of The Beatles; the Aces of Comedy series featuring one of the most comprehensive and diverse comedic line-ups nationwide; Terry Fator: The Voice of Entertainment; four-time GRAMMY Award-winning R&B musical sensation Boyz II Men; and the lush animal sanctuary of Siegfried & Roy’s Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat.
From the nightly Volcano eruption show and 20,000-gallon lobby aquarium to the lush tropical atrium and pool, guests experience an exotic world-class destination unlike any other.
- Tim Allen:
- Saturday, Oct. 10
- Tim Allen:
- Saturday, Nov. 7
- Terry Fator: The Voice of Entertainment
- Every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
- Havana Tone Wednesdays at Rhumbar
- Every Wednesday
- Sam Nazarian’s company will no longer manage SLS
- Ben Vaughn’s treasure hunt: Three Las Vegas gems for dining off the beaten path
- Police say driver intentionally struck, killed woman
- Bail set for ex-dealer, co-defendant in Bellagio craps cheating case
- ESPN cuts sponsored DraftKings content from shows