The Mirage Hotel and Casino
- Fax: 702-791-7414
Located in the center of the famed Las Vegas Strip, The Mirage features contemporary AAA Four Diamond accommodations; nightlife venues including 1 OAK Nightclub and The Beatles REVOLUTION Lounge; restaurants created by the world’s most renowned chefs including Tom Colicchio’s Heritage Steak (summer 2013); a luxurious spa and salon; the enticing Bare pool lounge; and 170,000 square feet of meeting and convention space.
Unique entertainment options include The Beatles LOVE by Cirque du Soleil celebrating the musical legacy of The Beatles; the Aces of Comedy series featuring one of the most comprehensive and diverse comedic line-ups nationwide; Terry Fator: The Voice of Entertainment; four-time GRAMMY Award-winning R&B musical sensation Boyz II Men; and the lush animal sanctuary of Siegfried & Roy’s Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat.
From the nightly Volcano eruption show and 20,000-gallon lobby aquarium to the lush tropical atrium and pool, guests experience an exotic world-class destination unlike any other.
- Terry Fator: The Voice of Entertainment
- Every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
- Havana Tone Wednesdays at Rhumbar
- Every Wednesday
- College football by the odds: Picks, preview of Week 13
- Nevada needs teachers, and it’s shelling out $5 million to get them
- High school football goes high-tech in Las Vegas with instant replay
- 2 arrested at Las Vegas airport over outburst at airline agent
- Bern’s-Eye View: Positives from Maui, plus things best left behind