The Fantasy Tower at the Palms got its name for a good reason. Moon nightclub, high atop the 53rd floor, transports visitors into a fanciful space-age themed club with Jetsons-like décor and shiny silver-uniformed cocktail waitresses. The color-changing glass tile floor, lasers and space imagery give the club a futuristic vibe. Moon brings the outdoors inside on warm nights when the roof retracts to offer a clear view of the desert sky and (duh!) the moon. When the roof is closed, the ceiling serves as a massive screen, projecting images of exciting scenes from the club below.
- Handicap accessible: (Unknown)
- 21+: Yes
- After hours: No
- Live music: No
- Number of bars: 4
- Number of rooms: 3
- Private rooms: Yes
- Private events: Yes
- Reservations: Yes
- Bottle service: Yes
- Cover charge: 20-40
- Cover charge specials: Tues & Thurs $20, Fri & Sat $40. Local ladies free daily. Access to Playboy Club included.
- Locals free: Varies
- Locals' night: No
- VIP Area: Yes
- Payment options:
- American Express
- No checks accepted
- With a swipe of the smartphone, loyalty punch cards becoming obsolete
- $66 million expansion planned for Mandalay Bay convention center
- Rancher wonders aloud if blacks better off as slaves
- New Jersey finds ‘poker tourism’ increasing for online games
- What happened to Harry Reid’s hand-picked candidate for governor?