Morels French Steakhouse & Bistro
Morels French Steakhouse and Bistro offers diners sophisticated French dining with an excellent view of the Las Vegas Strip. Executive Chef J.L.Carrera merges classic steakhouse with unique culinary aspects, including an iced seafood bar, a cheese and charcuterie bar with more than 60 farmhouse and artisanal cheeses from around the world along with handmade salamis and meats, complemented by a more than 60 wines-by-the-glass and more than 400 varieties of French and California wine-by-the-bottle.
Breakfast Monday through Friday is 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. Lunch daily is 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Dinner is 4 p.m. to 11 p.m. Monday through Thursday, from 4 p.m. to midnight on Friday and Saturday and from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m. Sunday. Weekend brunch is 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
Lounge hours are 10 a.m. to close Monday through Friday and 9 a.m. to close on Saturday.
- Cuisine: Steak, French
- Price range: $$$$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
- Police searching for group of men in Summerlin home invasion
- Las Vegas expects 315,000 visitors this Labor Day Weekend
- John Dodson never accepted loss to Demetrious Johnson after what Dana White said
- Metro officer wounded — apparently with AK-47 — during prowler call
- Las Vegas advertising pioneer Letizia launches new venture