Morels French Steakhouse & Bistro
Morels French Steakhouse and Bistro offers diners sophisticated French dining with an excellent view of the Las Vegas Strip. Executive Chef J.L.Carrera merges classic steakhouse with unique culinary aspects, including an iced seafood bar, a cheese and charcuterie bar with more than 60 farmhouse and artisanal cheeses from around the world along with handmade salamis and meats, complemented by a more than 60 wines-by-the-glass and more than 400 varieties of French and California wine-by-the-bottle.
Breakfast Monday through Friday is 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. Lunch daily is 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Dinner is 4 p.m. to 11 p.m. Monday through Thursday, from 4 p.m. to midnight on Friday and Saturday and from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m. Sunday. Weekend brunch is 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
Lounge hours are 10 a.m. to close Monday through Friday and 9 a.m. to close on Saturday.
- Cuisine: Steak, French
- Price range: $$$$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
- Ikea building finally sprouts at Sunset and Durango
- Las Vegas ranked last in report on large cities’ housing market health
- FAA investigating Allegiant airliner that nearly ran out of fuel
- Airport Connector project to bring new phase of traffic delays
- Personal trainer Mel Fabros takes on Adventure Combat Ops’ Zombie Apocalypse