Morels French Steakhouse & Bistro
Morels French Steakhouse and Bistro offers diners sophisticated French dining with an excellent view of the Las Vegas Strip. Executive Chef J.L.Carrera merges classic steakhouse with unique culinary aspects, including an iced seafood bar, a cheese and charcuterie bar with more than 60 farmhouse and artisanal cheeses from around the world along with handmade salamis and meats, complemented by a more than 60 wines-by-the-glass and more than 400 varieties of French and California wine-by-the-bottle.
Breakfast Monday through Friday is 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. Lunch daily is 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Dinner is 4 p.m. to 11 p.m. Monday through Thursday, from 4 p.m. to midnight on Friday and Saturday and from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m. Sunday. Weekend brunch is 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
Lounge hours are 10 a.m. to close Monday through Friday and 9 a.m. to close on Saturday.
- Cuisine: Steak, French
- Price range: $$$$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
- College football by the odds: Vegas picks and preview of Week 6
- Police: Man, 72, died after parking lot tiff, punch in the face
- Woman threatening to jump from downtown casino garage is in custody
- Bern’s-Eye View: Mountain West football picks Week 6
- Plane lands safely after reporting possible braking, steering problem