Mr. Lucky's 24/7
As the name signifies, Mr. Lucky’s 24/7 diner is open ‘round the clock and offers a traditional style eatery with a family-friendly atmosphere.
Since 2003, Mr. Lucky’s has been recognized as one of the city’s “Best Late Night Snack” according to the Las Vegas Weekly Reader’s Choice Poll and was named one of “America’s Best 24-Hour Hot Spots” by Travel + Leisure in 2010.
The Las Vebas Weekly's Brock Radke thinks Mr. Lucky's rocks: "Remember when ordering the off-menu steak and shrimp special at Mr. Lucky’s was a thing? This favorite is bigger and better than before, including the menu. Now, tuna tacos, cinnamon roll French toast, chicken fried steak and brick oven pizzas contribute to the deliciously difficult decision-making process."
- Cuisine: American
- Price range: $
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: Yes
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: No
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: No
- Delivery: No
Open 24 hours
- Vegas tech company brings online gaming to bowling
- Tesla starts construction on massive plant’s interior
- Trump walks difficult line on Latino voters in Nevada
- ‘Crazy Girls’ dance captain Sara: Adult burlesque is still on top 28 years later
- Couple wanted in Las Vegas airport luggage thefts found in Arizona