Mystic Falls Park
Take a leisurely stroll in the park day or night in Mystic Falls Park at Sam's Town. The sounds of a rolling waterfall compliments the soft chirping of birds in live trees reaching up toward the skylight ten stories above.
Suddenly, the serenity is interrupted with the urgency of a wolf's call, howling from atop the waterfall. It's the beginning of Sunset Stampede. The mountain in the Mystic Falls Indoor Park comes alive as the Sunset Stampede chronicles the Western pioneer experience with music, lights and animation.
Fountains shoot eight stories into the air and the waters dance in the lights to a symphonic score recorded especially for Sam's Town by the Indianapolis Philharmonic Orchestra.
- Developer spending millions to halt decay in L.V.’s Huntridge area
- Q+A: Las Vegas hotel exec moonlights as bestselling sex story author
- With Cahills calling shots, don’t count out Basic football in state semifinals
- With billions at stake, contractors eye bid to operate Nevada National Security Site
- Bus driver accused of sexual assault mistakenly released from jail