New York-New York Hotel & Casino
- Fax: 702-740-6700
Inspired by the famous energy and landmarks of New York City, New York-New York Hotel & Casino features 12 New York-style skyscrapers showcasing 2,023 guest rooms and suites.
Other featured Big Apple icons include a 150-foot-tall replica of the Statue of Liberty and a 300-foot-long replica of the Brooklyn Bridge.
Within the resort, guests discover all the energy and excitement of the city that never sleeps, from enticing entertainment including the provocative and sensuous Cirque du Soleil production, Zumanity, the thrilling Roller Coaster and the fun-filled dueling pianos of Bar at Times Square, to tantalizing restaurants such as The Sporting House Bar & Grill, Gallagher's Steakhouse, Il Fornaio and Nine Fine Irishmen, an authentic pub offering the best of Irish drink, food and music.
Additionally, New York-New York offers more than 24,000 square feet of meeting space and a rejuvenating spa and salon.
MGM Resorts, the parent company of New York-New York, has begun a project to build a park-like outdoor setting between New York-New York and the Monte Carlo.
- NV Energy hasn’t paid IRS since 2000; kept millions intended for taxes
- Taxis on Las Vegas Strip go idle in protest of Uber
- Second day of Gumball 3000 festivities canceled; tickets now free
- Allegiant faces $260,000 fine by FAA over drug, alcohol testing
- Nevada gaming revenue up more than 5 percent in April