The Overlook Grill features casual fare with hints of Riviera chic. Adjacent to the Boulevard Pool, it's an indoor/outdoor dining scene that's laid back with a hint of vintage glam. The menu offers signature breakfast items, including Red Velvet Waffles, Griddled Corn Beef Hash and The Scotch Egg. Strong house-bend coffee, handcrafted Bloody Marys and house-made pastries round out the menu.
The hours are subject to change due to inclement weather and special events.
- Cuisine: American
- Price range: $$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Sales of Henderson mountainside mansion lots underway at Ascaya
- SLS signals better times for Las Vegas Strip, broker says
- Just in time: SLS Las Vegas gets gaming license
- Can SLS Las Vegas bring life back to the north end of the Strip?
- With CCSD still short 650 teachers, here’s how one school is coping