An architectural jewel. General Manager Vincenzo Granata has innovative ideas with both classic and modern Italian fare. Try his fritto misto, pappardelle with lamb ragu, and variations in the key of risotto are terrific. If you aren't in the mood for grand dining, try the attached deli for great soups and paninis.
- Cuisine: Italian
- Price range: $$$
- Attire: Dressy
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: Yes
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
Kitchen may not always be open during business hours. Call ahead to be sure.
- Happy Hour at Panevino
- Every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Former Nevada beauty queen arrested again on meth counts
- Could high-end office complex rise downtown across from Las Vegas City Hall?
- Helene Neville, about to complete U.S. perimeter run, is diagnosed with cancer again
- Former Commissioner Tom Collins: ‘Faraday ain’t going to turn it’
- A trickle of notes from The D Las Vegas, Penn Jillette and future of ‘Baz’