An architectural jewel. General Manager Vincenzo Granata has innovative ideas with both classic and modern Italian fare. Try his fritto misto, pappardelle with lamb ragu, and variations in the key of risotto are terrific. If you aren't in the mood for grand dining, try the attached deli for great soups and paninis.
- Cuisine: Italian
- Price range: $$$
- Attire: Dressy
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: Yes
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
Kitchen may not always be open during business hours. Call ahead to be sure.
- Happy Hour at Panevino
- Every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Ramen shop moves into the Ogden; paint studio comes to Henderson
- Photos: Christina Aguilera, fiance Matthew Rutler party at Hakkasan
- How Flamingo Road’s face-lift will work
- STDs are on the rise in Clark County — are you part of the problem?
- Photos: Kourtney Kardashian toasts 36th birthday with Scott Disick at 1 OAK