An architectural jewel. General Manager Vincenzo Granata has innovative ideas with both classic and modern Italian fare. Try his fritto misto, pappardelle with lamb ragu, and variations in the key of risotto are terrific. If you aren't in the mood for grand dining, try the attached deli for great soups and paninis.
- Cuisine: Italian
- Price range: $$$
- Attire: Dressy
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: Yes
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
Kitchen may not always be open during business hours. Call ahead to be sure.
- Happy Hour at Panevino
- Every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
- Is Las Vegas really among world’s most disappointing places?
- Strip Scribbles: $100,000 cocktail servers; High Roller at Linq; Broadway Bares’ ‘Get Wood’
- Deutsche Bank said to seek sale of Cosmopolitan resort
- State investigation finds cheating at Las Vegas elementary school
- Jermaine Jackson’s reality TV fireworks on ‘Celebrity Wife Swap’