With an extensive option of items and seating for 450 diners, the Paradise Buffet is a great option for those looking to sit down for a meal after a long day of exploring Downtown Las Vegas.
Buffet Breakfast is 7 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Buffet Lunch is 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Champagne Buffet Brunch is 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
Prime Rib Night: Sunday, Monday and Thursday, 4 p.m. to 11 p.m.
Seafood Fantasy: Tuesday: 4 p.m. - 10 p.m. and Friday 4 p.m. - 11 p.m.
Steak Night: Wednesday: 4 p.m. - 10 p.m. and Saturday 4 p.m. - 11 p.m.
- Cuisine: Buffet, Continental
- Price range: $$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: No
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: No
- Delivery: No
- Crash into signal control box and light pole injures 2 in car and pedestrian
- Vegas Play of the Day: Memphis Grizzlies at Oklahoma City Thunder
- Harper pulled for not hustling; Nats fall to Cards
- Northern Nevada youth coach pleads no contest to battery charge
- Debating Fabricio Werdum’s chances against Cain Velasquez