PBR Rock Bar & Grill
The PBR Rock Bar & Grill offers a 13,000-square-foot indoor restaurant and a 3,000-square-foot outdoor pavilion, where people can eat great food, catch rays on the patio, watch their favorite sporting events, listen to live music, drink, dance and party, all while watching other guests ride the mechanical bull.
PBR is open for breakfast, lunch, dinner and late-night dining. The menu ranges from barbecue potato chip nachos to Dorito Crusted Mac and Cheese and Memphis Style barbecue pork sandwiches.
The interior and exterior feature 115 flat screen TVs, a state-of-the-art sound system and lighting system, a custom-made Jumbotron, a stage for live performances, a live DJ booth and tire swings that hang from the ceiling.
- Cuisine: American
- Price range: $
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
- Buck Valentine's Day:
- Sunday, Feb. 14
- Twitter Thursdays @PBRRockBar
- Every Thursday
- Michele Fiore heading to Oregon to support Bundy’s cause
- Nevada rooftop solar customers sue SolarCity over marketing
- For Marco’s Pizza operating chief, ‘Undercover Boss’ appearance was eye-opener
- Angelina Jolie to produce film about Celine Dion? NASCAR, Wynn, Tropicana, ‘Top Chef’
- Rebels will host Jackson State and its marching band to kick off season