Peppermill Coffee Shop & Lounge
"The food is straight-up coffee shop fare but somehow always hits the spot, and the swanky, old-school cocktail lounge is one of the last great old Vegas stops. Peppermill is an icon, one of the only free-standing restaurants on Las Vegas Boulevard, and a must-do for locals and tourists alike," says Brock Radke, the Las Vegas Weekly's restaurant reviewer. Radke ranked the Peppermill as No. 20 on his list of the 20 most important restaurants in Las Vegas.
Also, the Fireside Lounge at the Peppermill was voted one of the “…places to see” by Casino Magazine, Best Cocktail Waitress’ by Las Vegas Magazine, Best Exotic Drinks and Most Romantic Bar by Menu Magazine. Featured in such films as “Casino” and ”Showgirls” and seen on TV in “CSI Las Vegas” and “Elimidate.”
The Peppermill Coffee Shop – Voted Best of Las Vegas year after year. Centrally located on “The Strip,” the Peppermill has served breakfast, lunch, dinner, weddings and parties for more than 30 years.
- Cuisine: American, Coffee-Pastry
- Price range: $$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: Yes
- Gaming: Yes
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
Open 24 hours
- National Weather Service issues another flood watch for Las Vegas
- Could Las Vegas be getting NBA team, too?
- Diverted Las Vegas flight takes over 20 hours to reach Baltimore
- Strip Scribbles: Diana Ross returning to L.V., Kanye West, Olivia Newton-John
- Trump to speak at libertarian conference in Las Vegas