- Also online: http://www.pinktaco.com
The menu includes the trademark Pink Taco (panuchos) with homemade corn tortillas and black beans, topped with chicken, salsa roja, pickled onions and avocado. For something lighter, there's the chicken (or vegetable) tostada salad — a shredded salad with chipotle dressing that is a Pink Taco favorite.
For 2013, Chef James Mendoza just rolled out a new bar menu, including tasty snacks like vegetarian empanadas and Salvadoran pupusas. Other new menu options include the churrasco skewer with shrimp, steak and chicken, bacon-wrapped jalepenos, Cabo tuna tacos and the new Ultimate Taco — a 25-inch taco featuring chicken, steak and carnitas.
Read more about what influences Mendoza from the Las Vegas Weekly.
- Cuisine: Central & South American, Mexican
- Price range: $$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: Yes
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
- Coroner IDs drivers killed in wrong-way crash on U.S. 95
- Controlling interest of Cirque du Soleil sold for $1.5 billion
- Police: Drugs found on L.A. Kings’ Stoll during voluntary pat-down
- MGM Resorts rises after taking on Evercore as advisor
- Manny Pacquiao gets in 2 words before conference call canceled