- Also online: http://www.pinktaco.com
The menu includes the trademark Pink Taco (panuchos) with homemade corn tortillas and black beans, topped with chicken, salsa roja, pickled onions and avocado. For something lighter, there's the chicken (or vegetable) tostada salad — a shredded salad with chipotle dressing that is a Pink Taco favorite.
For 2013, Chef James Mendoza just rolled out a new bar menu, including tasty snacks like vegetarian empanadas and Salvadoran pupusas. Other new menu options include the churrasco skewer with shrimp, steak and chicken, bacon-wrapped jalepenos, Cabo tuna tacos and the new Ultimate Taco — a 25-inch taco featuring chicken, steak and carnitas.
Read more about what influences Mendoza from the Las Vegas Weekly.
- Cuisine: Central & South American, Mexican
- Price range: $$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: Yes
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
- Slot company mergers: Why they happened, and how they’ll affect Las Vegas
- Allegiant’s fares remain low while its stock price soars
- Head injury to suspect as child could be used by defense
- Las Vegas assemblyman arrested on suspicion of DUI, possessing gun
- Gaming revenue up on Las Vegas Strip, statewide in January