- Also online: http://www.pinktaco.com
The menu includes the trademark Pink Taco (panuchos) with homemade corn tortillas and black beans, topped with chicken, salsa roja, pickled onions and avocado. For something lighter, there's the chicken (or vegetable) tostada salad — a shredded salad with chipotle dressing that is a Pink Taco favorite.
For 2013, Chef James Mendoza just rolled out a new bar menu, including tasty snacks like vegetarian empanadas and Salvadoran pupusas. Other new menu options include the churrasco skewer with shrimp, steak and chicken, bacon-wrapped jalepenos, Cabo tuna tacos and the new Ultimate Taco — a 25-inch taco featuring chicken, steak and carnitas.
Read more about what influences Mendoza from the Las Vegas Weekly.
- Cuisine: Central & South American, Mexican
- Price range: $$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: Yes
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
- City of Las Vegas plans to go to 100 percent renewable energy
- Developer spending millions to halt decay in L.V.’s Huntridge area
- Metro Police: 1 person killed in officer-involved shooting
- Ultimo’s Grand Banquet — ‘the grandest meal ever served in Las Vegas’
- Blog: Jones, McCaw spur UNLV to 93-73 win against Chaminade