P.J. Clarke's New York Chophouse
There’s no excuse to hit Vegas without going out for a steak. That’s why P.J. Clarke’s New York Chophouse serves up six different cuts – including our hometown’s New York Strip. Add in a classic cocktail and a plate of ice cold oysters shucked fresh from the marble–topped Raw Bar and your Vegas dining experience is complete.
P.J. Clarke’s, a New York institution with more than a century of history behind it, brings its heritage to Las Vegas. Make no mistake the atmosphere here is authentic P.J. Clarke’s, with hardwood paneling, a century–old, hand–carved Phoenix Bar, vintage jukebox, and photos of Vegas legends plastering the walls.
The Las Vegas Weekly staff included the Cadillac Burger in its list of the 10 most delicious burgers from local burgeries.
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Steak, Seafood
- Price range: $$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: Yes
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
- Liberty football falls in Hawaii, 43-16
- Jesse Waits confirms move to Alon opening on the Strip in 2018
- Paul Monahan of Sailor Jerry Spiced Rum: Local watering holes offer true immersion of culture
- Celine Dion’s return to Caesars: Rundown from start to finish
- Jim Rees on Hash House a Go Go: What is it — a Las Vegas strip joint or newest dispensary?