P.J. Clarke's New York Chophouse
There’s no excuse to hit Vegas without going out for a steak. That’s why P.J. Clarke’s New York Chophouse serves up six different cuts – including our hometown’s New York Strip. Add in a classic cocktail and a plate of ice cold oysters shucked fresh from the marble–topped Raw Bar and your Vegas dining experience is complete.
P.J. Clarke’s, a New York institution with more than a century of history behind it, brings its heritage to Las Vegas. Make no mistake the atmosphere here is authentic P.J. Clarke’s, with hardwood paneling, a century–old, hand–carved Phoenix Bar, vintage jukebox, and photos of Vegas legends plastering the walls.
The Las Vegas Weekly staff included the Cadillac Burger in its list of the 10 most delicious burgers from local burgeries.
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Steak, Seafood
- Price range: $$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: Yes
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
- Uber arrives in Las Vegas today; battles with taxi companies loom
- Gaming industry could soon grow — or shrink — in these 5 places
- Five things you need to know about Uber launching in Las Vegas
- California police chase ends with shooting in Jean
- Mukhtar O.S. Mukhtar talks ‘One Night for One Drop’ at Mirage in March