P.J. Clarke's New York Chophouse
There’s no excuse to hit Vegas without going out for a steak. That’s why P.J. Clarke’s New York Chophouse serves up six different cuts – including our hometown’s New York Strip. Add in a classic cocktail and a plate of ice cold oysters shucked fresh from the marble–topped Raw Bar and your Vegas dining experience is complete.
P.J. Clarke’s, a New York institution with more than a century of history behind it, brings its heritage to Las Vegas. Make no mistake the atmosphere here is authentic P.J. Clarke’s, with hardwood paneling, a century–old, hand–carved Phoenix Bar, vintage jukebox, and photos of Vegas legends plastering the walls.
The Las Vegas Weekly staff included the Cadillac Burger in its list of the 10 most delicious burgers from local burgeries.
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Steak, Seafood
- Price range: $$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: Yes
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
- Ikea building finally sprouts at Sunset and Durango
- Las Vegas ranked last in report on large cities’ housing market health
- Beaten again by Macau, Wynn Resorts profits drop 72 percent in second quarter
- As Sanchez holds court, questions about how UNLV coach can succeed
- Allegiant’s second-quarter earnings are up 62 percent from last year