P.J. Clarke's New York Chophouse
There’s no excuse to hit Vegas without going out for a steak. That’s why P.J. Clarke’s New York Chophouse serves up six different cuts – including our hometown’s New York Strip. Add in a classic cocktail and a plate of ice cold oysters shucked fresh from the marble–topped Raw Bar and your Vegas dining experience is complete.
P.J. Clarke’s, a New York institution with more than a century of history behind it, brings its heritage to Las Vegas. Make no mistake the atmosphere here is authentic P.J. Clarke’s, with hardwood paneling, a century–old, hand–carved Phoenix Bar, vintage jukebox, and photos of Vegas legends plastering the walls.
The Las Vegas Weekly staff included the Cadillac Burger in its list of the 10 most delicious burgers from local burgeries.
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Steak, Seafood
- Price range: $$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: Yes
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
- Silverton casino adding 390-room hotel tower
- An exclusive first taste of Brooklyn Bowl at the Linq
- Q+A: Cirque’s new-look ‘Zarkana’ showcases amazing acrobatics, high-flying Atherton twins
- Celebrity preview: Terry Fator, Alvarez vs. Angulo, REO Speedwagon, Nick Cannon, Sofia Vergara and Tabitha Stevens
- Why high school sports are broken in Nevada and one way to fix the problem