Quesadilla offers comfort food, south-of-the-border style, on the fifth-floor dining plaza at The Quad. You can get numerous varieties of the namesake quesadilla and also tacos, burritos and enchiladas. Then you can wash it all down with a frosty margarita, mojito, sangria or specialty cocktail.
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Price range: $
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: No
- Delivery: No
- Wynn Resorts revenue down 16 percent in 4th quarter, 25 percent for full year
- Will video game arena come to Las Vegas Strip?
- New set of wheels: NLV company 2050 Motors to unveil cars today
- Q+A: Britney Spears talks revamped ‘Piece of Me’ at Axis, Las Vegas, new record
- New president named at Fremont Street Experience