Rock & Rita's
Located next to the race and sports book, Rock & Rita's, a 14,000-square-foot sprawling party spot, features some of the world's top flair bartenders as well as All-American signature dishes such as hot dog sliders, the over-the-top Ulcerator Burger, a meatloaf sandwich and Mac's Mac & Cheese. The restaurant has a variety of options for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and provides nightly entertainment. A children's menu is available.
Breakfast is available from 7 a.m. to 11 a.m., lunch is from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. and dinner is from 4 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Cuisine: American, Hawaiian
- Price range: $$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: Yes
- Gaming: Yes
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
Kitchen may not always be open during business hours. Call ahead to be sure.
- Late night happy hour at Rock & Rita's
- Every Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Short supply of beef and pork is creating largest price increase in years
- School district’s challenge: Fill 800 teaching positions in three weeks
- US stocks plunge, wiping out July’s gains
- Dave Koz is bringing saxy back, talks L.V., ‘Summer Horns’ and coming out 10 years ago
- Private companies hope to use public bus stops for shuttle services