Rock & Rita's
Located next to the race and sports book, Rock & Rita's, a 14,000-square-foot sprawling party spot, features some of the world's top flair bartenders as well as All-American signature dishes such as hot dog sliders, the over-the-top Ulcerator Burger, a meatloaf sandwich and Mac's Mac & Cheese. The restaurant has a variety of options for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and provides nightly entertainment. A children's menu is available.
Breakfast is available from 7 a.m. to 11 a.m., lunch is from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. and dinner is from 4 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Cuisine: American, Hawaiian
- Price range: $$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: Yes
- Gaming: Yes
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
Kitchen may not always be open during business hours. Call ahead to be sure.
- Late night happy hour at Rock & Rita's
- Every Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Development of skill-based games has casinos altering their strategies
- Artisan hosts 2015 AVN Halloween Porn Star Party on Oct. 30-31
- Riviera site to be empty lot by early 2017
- Photos: Wine gets Amplified with help from Panic! at the Disco, 50 Cent
- Q+A: Celebrated Italian restaurant Carbone is ready for Las Vegas