Take a step back in time to the days of hot rods, roller skates and juke boxes. Enjoy a burger, fries and shake with a 1950s twist at Roxy's Diner, where the wait staff will break into song. The menu includes sliders, a Chili Cheese Potato Bomb, Rancher's Chicken Fried Pork Loin and Blackened Salmon Filet. The graveyard special, served from 2 a.m. to 7 a.m. is a one-pound honey-cured ham steak, served with eggs, hash browns and toast for $6.99.
- Cuisine: American, Diner, Breakfast, Deli-Sandwiches
- Price range: $$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: No
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: No
- Delivery: No
Open 24 hours
- Why was water spewing from the top of the Stratosphere?
- Could high-end office complex rise downtown across from Las Vegas City Hall?
- Helene Neville, about to complete U.S. perimeter run, is diagnosed with cancer again
- Wynn Resorts offers to pay $15 million to cut ties with NV Energy
- Chris Sotiropoulos: From Motor City to Sin City — the American Coney Island takeover