The Salted Lime
The Salted Lime is a new margarita bar and Mexican restaurant inside the Aliante Casino + Hotel. Chef George Jacquez has created a south-of-the-border menu that includes skirt steak marinated in garlic and cilantro, three-cheese quesadillas and oversized flautas stuffed with your choice of chicken or beef.
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Price range: $$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: Yes
- Gaming: Yes
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
Kitchen may not always be open during business hours. Call ahead to be sure.
- How every dollar is accounted for in casinos
- Missing woman’s family holds out hope she wasn’t one of Neal Falls’ escorts
- Henderson restaurant a little ‘steamie’; medical district welcomes new tenant
- Solar industry growing too fast for power company, state law to keep up
- Vote: What should be the mascot for the potential Las Vegas hockey team?