Sam’s Town Hotel & Gambling Hall, located on the corner of Boulder Highway and Flamingo Avenue is six miles east of the Strip near Frenchman's Mountain. It features a large casino and rooms built around a unique indoor atrium, where a water-and-laser show dazzles spectators.
The hotel’s 646 rooms are built around Mystic Falls Park. With a 10-story glass roof and a 25,000-square foot indoor park with live trees, waterfalls and footpaths, Mystic Falls Park is one of Las Vegas’ many surprises and has free 15-minute shows at 2 p.m., 4 p.m., 6 p.m., 8 p.m. and 10 p.m. music, laser lights, water and animatronics. The property also features two RV parks with a total of 500 lots.
The casino is spread across three levels and features table games and slots, a race and sports book, a poker room, a bingo room and keno.
Dining options include Willy and Jose's Cantina, Billy Bob's Steak House & Saloon and the Firelight Buffet, as well as several other places to grab a quick bites. Sam’s Town has dozens of other amenities including a 56-lane bowling alley, an 18-screen movie theater and the Sam’s Town Live! entertainment complex.
- More shops at Las Vegas Premium Outlets North; Frederick’s of Hollywood closes 3 locations
- Win seat next to Evander Holyfield at Mayweather Jr.-Pacquiao bout May 2
- Q+A: Smoke’s Poutinerie founder talks ‘loaded fries’ at new ‘Pawn Stars’ mall
- ACM Awards returns in 2016; MGM Resorts Festival Grounds to join party
- Should MGM branch out into real estate?