Bringing tranquilly hip nightlife to Caesars Palace, this architecturally stunning addition to the resorts lounge offerings is inspired by the captivating underwater world of mermaids and seahorses. At the lounge entrance is a towering 1,700-gallon aquarium, surrounded by guest seating that offers an inviting 360-degree view of Australian Pot Belly Seahorses the focal centerpiece of their namesake lounge.
Open 24 hours
- Nevada gaming revenue dragged down in July by decrease in Clark County
- Man shot and killed in garage of Las Vegas residence is identified
- All by herself? Not Celine Dion, who soars in return to Colosseum
- Collins ends speculation on whether he’ll run for North Las Vegas mayor
- Photos: Celine Dion’s night of victory and triumph — unparalleled and unforgettable