Bringing tranquilly hip nightlife to Caesars Palace, this architecturally stunning addition to the resorts lounge offerings is inspired by the captivating underwater world of mermaids and seahorses. At the lounge entrance is a towering 1,700-gallon aquarium, surrounded by guest seating that offers an inviting 360-degree view of Australian Pot Belly Seahorses the focal centerpiece of their namesake lounge.
Open 24 hours
- Grand Canal Shoppes to welcome famed Buffalo bar, bids farewell to Postrio
- Two things Clinton said in Las Vegas that set her apart on immigration
- Self-driving semi-truck makes debut on Hoover Dam
- Las Vegas-based startup Banjo scores $100 million investment
- Collision Conference Day One Roundup: Weed, hackers and robots