Bringing tranquilly hip nightlife to Caesars Palace, this architecturally stunning addition to the resorts lounge offerings is inspired by the captivating underwater world of mermaids and seahorses. At the lounge entrance is a towering 1,700-gallon aquarium, surrounded by guest seating that offers an inviting 360-degree view of Australian Pot Belly Seahorses the focal centerpiece of their namesake lounge.
Open 24 hours
- 2013 Wrangler NFR photos: Kaycee Feild finally wins in Round 7 at UNLV
- South Point partnering with prominent rodeo event family for expansion
- Forget you, Planet Hollywood! Is CeeLo Green + Jim Belushi headed to Riviera?
- MGM sells property near M Resort; owners undecided about use
- Fire officials: House catches fire after woman burns boyfriend’s clothes