Bringing tranquilly hip nightlife to Caesars Palace, this architecturally stunning addition to the resorts lounge offerings is inspired by the captivating underwater world of mermaids and seahorses. At the lounge entrance is a towering 1,700-gallon aquarium, surrounded by guest seating that offers an inviting 360-degree view of Australian Pot Belly Seahorses the focal centerpiece of their namesake lounge.
Open 24 hours
- Most major casino executives express rosy view of Las Vegas economy, but Wynn disagrees
- Iggy Azalea’s blackjack run; Bobby Flay’s divorce battle; Letterman in L.V.?
- All Las Vegas freeway ramps reopen after 5.3-magnitude earthquake
- After president’s promise in Las Vegas, still no deportation relief in sight
- Nevada lawmakers comb through Sandoval’s revised tax plan