Bringing tranquilly hip nightlife to Caesars Palace, this architecturally stunning addition to the resorts lounge offerings is inspired by the captivating underwater world of mermaids and seahorses. At the lounge entrance is a towering 1,700-gallon aquarium, surrounded by guest seating that offers an inviting 360-degree view of Australian Pot Belly Seahorses the focal centerpiece of their namesake lounge.
Open 24 hours
- Las Vegas Convention Center experiments with tracking smartphones
- High School Football Top 10: Where to rank Desert Pines; how far to drop Arbor View
- Tight Nevada testing rules constrict supply of medical marijuana
- Police officer shot after responding to wrong home
- Hillary Clinton’s college plan could be a boon for Nevada, experts say