Bringing tranquilly hip nightlife to Caesars Palace, this architecturally stunning addition to the resorts lounge offerings is inspired by the captivating underwater world of mermaids and seahorses. At the lounge entrance is a towering 1,700-gallon aquarium, surrounded by guest seating that offers an inviting 360-degree view of Australian Pot Belly Seahorses the focal centerpiece of their namesake lounge.
Open 24 hours
- ‘Bloodletting’ at Downtown Project with massive layoffs
- 2 Las Vegas Valley schools named among best in the country
- Wynn says gambling not key to casinos’ success — it’s everything else
- Poker player accused of violating commodities trading ban
- An open letter to Tony Hsieh from former DTPer David Gould