Bringing tranquilly hip nightlife to Caesars Palace, this architecturally stunning addition to the resorts lounge offerings is inspired by the captivating underwater world of mermaids and seahorses. At the lounge entrance is a towering 1,700-gallon aquarium, surrounded by guest seating that offers an inviting 360-degree view of Australian Pot Belly Seahorses the focal centerpiece of their namesake lounge.
Open 24 hours
- Texas man hits $1.8 million jackpot at Laughlin casino
- Bus driver accused of sexual assault mistakenly released from jail
- Caesars appeals court ruling that opens it up to $364 million claim
- Blog: Rebels lead wire-to-wire in 72-69 victory against No. 13 Indiana
- The Carters shine in Rebels’ 72-69 victory against No. 13 Indiana