Bringing tranquilly hip nightlife to Caesars Palace, this architecturally stunning addition to the resorts lounge offerings is inspired by the captivating underwater world of mermaids and seahorses. At the lounge entrance is a towering 1,700-gallon aquarium, surrounded by guest seating that offers an inviting 360-degree view of Australian Pot Belly Seahorses the focal centerpiece of their namesake lounge.
Open 24 hours
- New development’s rise from dust of Clarion’s impending implosion could come at right time
- Help wanted: Good worker for fun-sounding job
- Photos: Five days of Las Vegas Foodie Fest at Linq Promenade
- Bushwacker makes his last stand in Las Vegas
- The Sunday editorial: Despite layoffs, downtown Las Vegas has a bright future