This is a no-name "secret" pizzeria offering New York style pizza in the Cosmopolitan. A favorite of late-night clubbers, it offers pizza by the slice or by the whole pie. You'll have to find it yourself, but here's a hint -- start searching for a corridor decorated with vinyl albums on the walls on the third floor.
The Las Vegas Weekly's Brock Radke names it as No. 25 on his list of the 50 must-eat meals in Las Vegas
- Cuisine: Pizza
- Price range: $$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: No
- Serves alcohol: No
- Drive thru: No
- Delivery: No
Kitchen may not always be open during business hours. Call ahead to be sure.
- Portable battery company finds success in Las Vegas
- Is Holly Madison going to star in a cabaret lounge at Mandalay Bay?
- Greyhound subsidiary offering L.A.-Las Vegas bus rides starting at $1
- In D.C. hearing, Adelson deputy rails against online gaming
- Criss Angel reveals new Luxor show to run during rehab for shoulder surgery