Chef Roy Ellamar is committed to serving sustainably grown and naturally raised products in his four kitchens, which which feature a dining experience catering to all five senses. Four kitchens create innovative Italian, Asian, American Grill and seafood specialties.
The restaurant, which has won numerous AAA Four Diamond awards, serves dinner nightly from 5:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. Reservations are recommended.
The bar is open for cocktails at 3 p.m. and the bar menu is available from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m. Sensi After Dark, featuring cocktails and the bar menu, is available from 9:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Cuisine: American, Asian (Other), Continental, Italian, Seafood
- Price range: $$$
- Attire: Dressy
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes(Make reservations)
- Delivery: No
- Super Bowl by the odds: Vegas pick and perspective on Patriots vs. Seahawks
- Nude photo bill among many ready for legislators to review right off bat
- UNLV football season ticket sales could spike because of Sanchez hire
- 10 Super Bowl ads that everyone will be talking about
- Dean Martin carpet controversy, nightlife shakeup the latest from SLS