Chef Roy Ellamar is committed to serving sustainably grown and naturally raised products in his four kitchens, which which feature a dining experience catering to all five senses. Four kitchens create innovative Italian, Asian, American Grill and seafood specialties.
The restaurant, which has won numerous AAA Four Diamond awards, serves dinner nightly from 5:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. Reservations are recommended.
The bar is open for cocktails at 3 p.m. and the bar menu is available from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m. Sensi After Dark, featuring cocktails and the bar menu, is available from 9:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Cuisine: American, Asian (Other), Continental, Italian, Seafood
- Price range: $$$
- Attire: Dressy
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes(Make reservations)
- Delivery: No
- New-home sales in Las Vegas slide in first half of 2014
- Suspect shot after 1 killed, 2 wounded in home invasions
- Wynn Resorts 2nd-quarter profit rises on Las Vegas strength
- Gorman football ranked No. 1 by USA Today, will be in hunt for national title
- Bellagio robbery suspect has a criminal history in Kansas