Chef Roy Ellamar is committed to serving sustainably grown and naturally raised products in his four kitchens, which which feature a dining experience catering to all five senses. Four kitchens create innovative Italian, Asian, American Grill and seafood specialties.
The restaurant, which has won numerous AAA Four Diamond awards, serves dinner nightly from 5:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. Reservations are recommended.
The bar is open for cocktails at 3 p.m. and the bar menu is available from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m. Sensi After Dark, featuring cocktails and the bar menu, is available from 9:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Cuisine: American, Asian (Other), Continental, Italian, Seafood
- Price range: $$$
- Attire: Dressy
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes(Make reservations)
- Delivery: No
- ‘Make it shine’: New owner offers light at end of tunnel for Railroad Pass
- Photos: Lake Las Vegas home has 7 bathrooms, unlimited views
- A tale of two hearings: How bill to break up CCSD made comeback
- Manny Pacquiao obsessed with preparing for fight with Floyd Mayweather
- Former UNLV coach Jerry Tarkanian’s grandson, 5, suffers stroke