Chef Roy Ellamar is committed to serving sustainably grown and naturally raised products in his four kitchens, which which feature a dining experience catering to all five senses. Four kitchens create innovative Italian, Asian, American Grill and seafood specialties.
The restaurant, which has won numerous AAA Four Diamond awards, serves dinner nightly from 5:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. Reservations are recommended.
The bar is open for cocktails at 3 p.m. and the bar menu is available from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m. Sensi After Dark, featuring cocktails and the bar menu, is available from 9:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Cuisine: American, Asian (Other), Continental, Italian, Seafood
- Price range: $$$
- Attire: Dressy
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes(Make reservations)
- Delivery: No
- Playboy Playmate Jessica Burciaga hosts at Crazy Horse III Gentlemen’s Club
- Two dead after two vehicles carrying family members crash on 215
- Police suspect woman found dead in North Las Vegas apartment was murdered
- Marc Anthony and Joey Vega take the Axis at Planet Hollywood stage
- Next week’s opening lines: Super Bowl rematch between Broncos, Seahawks highlights Week 3 in NFL