Shoppes at the Palazzo
The Shoppes at The Palazzo is home to the world's leading designers. Van Cleef & Arpels, Diane von Furstenberg, Chloè, Christian Louboutin, Catherine Malandrino, Anya Hindmarch, Charriol, and many more, are among those who hang their hat at this refuge for the fashion-forward. The Shoppes at The Palazzo also features an 85,000-square-foot Barneys New York, a store that's synonymous with quality and high-end style, and restaurants that have garnered the highest accolades in the culinary world. Step inside and shop and dine at the finest!
- What Obama said about immigration in Las Vegas and what it means
- 3 men face federal charges in $700,000 jewelry store robbery
- Bishop Gorman mauls Arbor View to win sixth straight regional championship
- Stanford takes UNLV to school in Brooklyn beatdown
- After the speech: What politicians, activists had to say about Obama’s Las Vegas appearance