Shoppes at the Palazzo
The Shoppes at The Palazzo is home to the world's leading designers. Van Cleef & Arpels, Diane von Furstenberg, Chloè, Christian Louboutin, Catherine Malandrino, Anya Hindmarch, Charriol, and many more, are among those who hang their hat at this refuge for the fashion-forward. The Shoppes at The Palazzo also features an 85,000-square-foot Barneys New York, a store that's synonymous with quality and high-end style, and restaurants that have garnered the highest accolades in the culinary world. Step inside and shop and dine at the finest!
- With a swipe of the smartphone, loyalty punch cards becoming obsolete
- $66 million expansion planned for Mandalay Bay convention center
- Rancher wonders aloud if blacks better off as slaves
- New Jersey finds ‘poker tourism’ increasing for online games
- What happened to Harry Reid’s hand-picked candidate for governor?