Named the “Best Free Attraction” in Las Vegas, Silverton Casino Lodge’s saltwater aquarium includes a 117,000-gallon reef aquarium with more than 4,000 tropical fish and three species each of stingrays and sharks. Interactive feeding shows are scheduled daily at 1:30 p.m., 4:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. A staff marine biologist is equipped with a full-face communication mask and answers guests’ questions during the feeding show. The Mermaid Lounge features two 500-gallon jellyfish aquariums lit with LED lights.
- Why we support Clinton for the Democratic nomination
- Henderson man critical after home-invasion shooting; police seek suspects
- ‘Vibrant’ crowd at MLS exhibition renews hope of franchise expansion to Vegas
- How love and sex impact the body
- Rebels persistent in balanced 7-point victory against Colorado State