Named the “Best Free Attraction” in Las Vegas, Silverton Casino Lodge’s saltwater aquarium includes a 117,000-gallon reef aquarium with more than 4,000 tropical fish and three species each of stingrays and sharks. Interactive feeding shows are scheduled daily at 1:30 p.m., 4:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. A staff marine biologist is equipped with a full-face communication mask and answers guests’ questions during the feeding show. The Mermaid Lounge features two 500-gallon jellyfish aquariums lit with LED lights.
- Anything goes with Las Vegas street performers — and that’s the problem
- Las Vegas woman arrested on DUI count in crash that injured several
- Blog: UNLV makes big plays late and wins back the Fremont Cannon
- ‘Frank: The Man, The Music’ to close Nov. 28 at Palazzo Theater
- Las Vegas scooter driver, 27, killed in crash with Jeep