Silverton Casino Hotel
Reminiscent of a rustic lodge, this off-the-Strip casino offers something for everyone, including affordable rooms, an array of dining options and family friendly features.
Silverton Casino Hotel is decorated in earth tones, stone and wood, and accented with amber-tinted lighting. The 90,000-square-foot casino includes more than 30 tables games, 1,900 slots, a high-limit lounge, a newly renovated poker room and the Cantor Gaming Sports Book.
One of the resort's most unique features is its 117,000-gallon saltwater aquarium, which houses more than 4,000 sharks, stingrays and tropical fish — and an occasional mermaid. Just steps away from the aquatic wonderland is the flagship 165,000-square-foot Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World, with everything from hunting, boating, fishing and camping gear.
Surrounding the casino floor is a vast array of dining options, such as the upscale-steakhouse Twin Creeks or the unique Mexican restaurant Mi Casa Grill Cantina.
- MGM Resorts CEO: Slots of future will be more social, interactive
- MGM Resorts CEO: ‘Mirage is not on the market’
- Man convicted in Las Vegas mortgage fraud case
- John Dodson wasn’t Demetrious Johnson’s choice for UFC 191 opponent
- Why former Colorado defensive coordinator Kent Baer took pay cut to coach at UNLV