Although the 855 feet up Stratosphere attraction may look like a bungee jump from afar, it’s not. With the jumper attached by a cable from both sides, the jump is similar to a vertical zip line and is controlled from start to finish.
The price to jump starts at $99, but jumpers can upgrade the package to include video footage of the experience.
- Investors buy almost 360 acres at BLM auction; 240 acres don’t sell
- Grand Canal Shoppes to welcome famed Buffalo bar, bids farewell to Postrio
- Resorts World, off to ceremonial start, vies for theme of authenticity
- 200 accept buyouts at Zappos after company’s management changes
- Commissioners OK resolution supporting strict rules for Uber