Although the 855 feet up Stratosphere attraction may look like a bungee jump from afar, it’s not. With the jumper attached by a cable from both sides, the jump is similar to a vertical zip line and is controlled from start to finish.
The price to jump starts at $99, but jumpers can upgrade the package to include video footage of the experience.
- Obama playing golf with Jeter at Shadow Creek in North Las Vegas
- Man shoots, kills woman on Industrial Road, police say
- Live blog: Down 3 TDs in fourth quarter, Moapa Valley storms back to win state title in OT
- How many presidents have played golf at Shadow Creek? Four!
- One killed, one seriously injured in rollover crash on I-15