Although the 855 feet up Stratosphere attraction may look like a bungee jump from afar, it’s not. With the jumper attached by a cable from both sides, the jump is similar to a vertical zip line and is controlled from start to finish.
The price to jump starts at $99, but jumpers can upgrade the package to include video footage of the experience.
- Strip taxicabs to remain parked to protest Uber
- Former Riviera operators approved to manage Westgate Las Vegas
- Q+A: Billy Currington toasts 10th No. 1, headlines at Boulevard Pool
- World’s longest limo with lap pool, helipad to be built in Las Vegas
- MGM Resorts International re-elects entire slate of incumbent directors