Although the 855 feet up Stratosphere attraction may look like a bungee jump from afar, it’s not. With the jumper attached by a cable from both sides, the jump is similar to a vertical zip line and is controlled from start to finish.
The price to jump starts at $99, but jumpers can upgrade the package to include video footage of the experience.
- Boy, 4, dies after being left in hot car for 2-3 hours in Las Vegas
- Judge gives Caesars momentary reprieve in New York lawsuit ruling
- Max Tappeiner of Las Vegas Business Academy: Molding L.V.’s best, brightest future leaders
- Case of Henderson cat hoarding solves odor mystery
- Bishop Gorman football has a new mountain to climb