Although the 855 feet up Stratosphere attraction may look like a bungee jump from afar, it’s not. With the jumper attached by a cable from both sides, the jump is similar to a vertical zip line and is controlled from start to finish.
The price to jump starts at $99, but jumpers can upgrade the package to include video footage of the experience.
- Students at a Trump rally become part of a venomous political lesson
- Woman faces drug, gun, battery charges after standoff with Henderson police
- How do CCSD schools’ sports facilities stack up with Gorman’s?
- For Macau casinos, challenges appear on multiple fronts
- Snow flurries help usher in ski season on Mount Charleston