Although the 855 feet up Stratosphere attraction may look like a bungee jump from afar, it’s not. With the jumper attached by a cable from both sides, the jump is similar to a vertical zip line and is controlled from start to finish.
The price to jump starts at $99, but jumpers can upgrade the package to include video footage of the experience.
- Steve Wynn looking for a ‘belter’ to fill void left by ‘Showstoppers’ singer
- Rousey gets Tate next after 34-second KO at UFC 190
- Obama to speak at energy conference at Mandalay Bay
- Plane makes emergency landing at McCarran amid engine concern
- Motorcyclist, pedestrian killed in crash at Eastern and Canosa