Although the 855 feet up Stratosphere attraction may look like a bungee jump from afar, it’s not. With the jumper attached by a cable from both sides, the jump is similar to a vertical zip line and is controlled from start to finish.
The price to jump starts at $99, but jumpers can upgrade the package to include video footage of the experience.
- Henderson could get 1,100 new homes, including a senior community
- Chef Kerry Simon is battling aggressive form of Parkinson’s: ‘The long-term diagnosis is not good’
- South Point partnering with prominent rodeo event family for expansion
- Q+A: Easton Corbin rolls with singing, farming and hunting, takes the Mirage stage this weekend
- 2013 Wrangler NFR photos: Kaycee Feild finally wins in Round 7 at UNLV