SLS Las Vegas Hotel & Casino
SLS Las Vegas opened in August of 2014 in the same location as the old Sahara resort, which closed in 2011 after 59 years of operation.
The high-end resort project was announced in January 2012 by Los Angeles-based hotelier Sam Nazarian. Nazarian heads SBE Entertainment, a hospitality and entertainment empire with real estate, restaurants, clubs and hotels nationwide.
- $5 Happy Hour at SLS Las Vegas
- Every Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
- Las Vegas expects 315,000 visitors this Labor Day Weekend
- John Dodson never accepted loss to Demetrious Johnson after what Dana White said
- Metro officer wounded — apparently with AK-47 — during prowler call
- Las Vegas advertising pioneer Letizia launches new venture
- Extremists’ lives, deaths detailed in review of 2014 rampage in Las Vegas