Smith Center for the Performing Arts
The Smith Center for the Performing Arts offers a blend of performances by resident companies and touring attractions. The 5-acre cultural campus features three performance spaces, which includes a main performance area with more than 2,000 seats. This downtown cultural center of Las Vegas looks to educate, entertain and excite community members.
- Las Vegas woman arrested on DUI count in crash that injured several
- Anything goes with Las Vegas street performers — and that’s the problem
- Blog: UNLV makes big plays late and wins back the Fremont Cannon
- Las Vegas scooter driver, 27, killed in crash with Jeep
- ‘Frank: The Man, The Music’ to close Nov. 28 at Palazzo Theater