Smith Center for the Performing Arts
The Smith Center for the Performing Arts offers a blend of performances by resident companies and touring attractions. The 5-acre cultural campus features three performance spaces, which includes a main performance area with more than 2,000 seats. This downtown cultural center of Las Vegas looks to educate, entertain and excite community members.
- Ikea building finally sprouts at Sunset and Durango
- Las Vegas ranked last in report on large cities’ housing market health
- Beaten again by Macau, Wynn Resorts profits drop 72 percent in second quarter
- As Sanchez holds court, questions about how UNLV coach can succeed
- Islamic State a ‘constantly evolving threat,’ Las Vegans are told