Smith Center for the Performing Arts
The Smith Center for the Performing Arts offers a blend of performances by resident companies and touring attractions. The 5-acre cultural campus features three performance spaces, which includes a main performance area with more than 2,000 seats. This downtown cultural center of Las Vegas looks to educate, entertain and excite community members.
- Hats off to new shop at the Linq; Double Barrel makes its debut
- Las Vegas’ first topless club, Larry’s Villa, up for sale
- NASCAR Weekend photos: LVMS practice sessions; Joey Logano wins pole; Claire Sinclair, Marie Osmond
- Unhappy with resort fees and travel surcharges? Try these tactics
- 1 dead in North Las Vegas officer-involved shooting