South Point Bowling Center
Bowling at the South Point 64 lane Bowling Center is state of the art, offering a main center aisle with 32 lanes of bowling on each side. Tables are equipped with touch screens so everyone can keep track of the game. A bar adjacent to the lanes allows a guest to enjoy a cold beverage without missing any of the action. There is also a full-service pro-shop, snack bar, locker rooms and an arcade. From the novice to the pro, everyone can enjoy the fun and excitement the South Point Bowling Center has to offer.
- MGM Resorts hires former Nevada congressman to brand casino
- Bump in credit-card debt of Las Vegans is almost double national rate
- Storms bring rain to valley, spark fire at Mount Charleston
- First legal medical pot sold in Nevada 15 years after approval
- Parents trying to keep deceased daughter’s farewell notes sealed