Spa Mio is a Forbes four-star spa and salon. The 23,000-square-foot, world-class spa offers a relaxing and revitalizing experience. The spa offers 16 treatment rooms and sauna, steam and jacuzzi wet areas. It also features a full-service salon and barbershop, luxury locker rooms and a state-of-the-art fitness center. Local residents receive 25 percent off all regular price services.
- Reid’s legacy will touch future generations of Nevadans
- Did Pacquiao have a better chance of beating Mayweather five years ago?
- Ownership changes, but strip club drama for Club Paradise remains
- Vegas picks and a preview of Sunday’s Elite 8 NCAA games
- Sun editorial: Congressmen’s willingness to cash in on Yucca Mountain endangers Nevadans