Spa Mio is a Forbes four-star spa and salon. The 23,000-square-foot, world-class spa offers a relaxing and revitalizing experience. The spa offers 16 treatment rooms and sauna, steam and jacuzzi wet areas. It also features a full-service salon and barbershop, luxury locker rooms and a state-of-the-art fitness center. Local residents receive 25 percent off all regular price services.
- Most major casino executives express rosy view of Las Vegas economy, but Wynn disagrees
- Gaming group ‘troubled’ by possible government credit card ban at casinos
- Iggy Azalea’s blackjack run; Bobby Flay’s divorce battle; Letterman in L.V.?
- Weekend Best Bets: Punk Rock Bowling, Craig Ferguson and B.B. King tribute
- All Las Vegas freeway ramps reopen after 5.3 magnitude earthquake