Spa Mio is a Forbes four-star spa and salon. The 23,000-square-foot, world-class spa offers a relaxing and revitalizing experience. The spa offers 16 treatment rooms and sauna, steam and jacuzzi wet areas. It also features a full-service salon and barbershop, luxury locker rooms and a state-of-the-art fitness center. Local residents receive 25 percent off all regular price services.
- Ikea building finally sprouts at Sunset and Durango
- Las Vegas ranked last in report on large cities’ housing market health
- Beaten again by Macau, Wynn Resorts profits drop 72 percent in second quarter
- As Sanchez holds court, questions about how UNLV coach can succeed
- Allegiant’s second-quarter earnings are up 62 percent from last year