Starbucks at MGM Grand
Not one. Not two. But three Starbucks coffee shops are located in the MGM Grand.
The Starbucks in the West Tower (open from 6 a.m. to 2 p.m. daily) provides a relaxing lounge area where you can sip on a frappuccino, espresso and all things caffeine, or just try out some pastries, confections or tea.
A second 24-7 Starbucks can be found next to what will be the new Avenue Bar and Grill in the casino.
And the third Starbucks is open 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. in the Farmer's Market in The District.
- Cuisine: Coffee-Pastry
- Price range: $
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: No
- Serves alcohol: No
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: No
- Delivery: No
Open 24 hours
- Regulators scold Caesars, calling its bankruptcy an embarrassment
- Internal Memo: Zappos offering severance to employees who reject Holacracy
- MGM blocks rival hotels from showing Mayweather-Pacquiao fight
- Sandoval blasts Las Vegas business group over tax study
- Police: Gun threat that spurred Summerlin school lockdown was hoax