Starbucks at MGM Grand
Not one. Not two. But three Starbucks coffee shops are located in the MGM Grand.
The Starbucks in the West Tower (open from 6 a.m. to 2 p.m. daily) provides a relaxing lounge area where you can sip on a frappuccino, espresso and all things caffeine, or just try out some pastries, confections or tea.
A second 24-7 Starbucks can be found next to what will be the new Avenue Bar and Grill in the casino.
And the third Starbucks is open 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. in the Farmer's Market in The District.
- Cuisine: Coffee-Pastry
- Price range: $
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: No
- Serves alcohol: No
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: No
- Delivery: No
Open 24 hours
- Atlantic City is no Las Vegas, and it never was
- Even for Las Vegas veterans, navigating the rules of the valet can be tricky
- Westgate owner climbs high again; Agassi stays grounded in Reno
- Everything you want to know about death in Las Vegas
- Group of women trying to break into pot business ‘for the right reasons’