The Sterling Brunch is one of the most famous and decadent Sunday brunches of the Strip — it's not a buffet. It is a brunch with cavier, champagne and lobster tails. The Sterling Brunch is set inside Bally's Steakhouse.
Brunch items include sturgeon caviar, a seafood raw bar of fresh oysters, clams, crab claws and shrimp, whole, fresh-broiled Maine lobster and freshly prepared sushi and hand-carved beef tenderloin.
Made-to-order desserts and bottomless premium Champagne round out the selections. The last seating is at 1:30 p.m.
- Cuisine: Breakfast, Continental
- Price range: $$$$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
- Canelo vs. Angulo live blog: Canelo’s assault forces referee stoppage
- Why Malaysia Airlines jet might have disappeared
- Thousands of dogs and their human friends gather for Bark in the Park
- Dining News & Notes: Speedway barbecue, Due Forni at your house, and more
- Rebels squander big lead as Burton leads Wolf Pack to season sweep