The Sterling Brunch is one of the most famous and decadent Sunday brunches of the Strip — it's not a buffet. It is a brunch with cavier, champagne and lobster tails. The Sterling Brunch is set inside Bally's Steakhouse.
Brunch items include sturgeon caviar, a seafood raw bar of fresh oysters, clams, crab claws and shrimp, whole, fresh-broiled Maine lobster and freshly prepared sushi and hand-carved beef tenderloin.
Made-to-order desserts and bottomless premium Champagne round out the selections. The last seating is at 1:30 p.m.
- Cuisine: Breakfast, Continental
- Price range: $$$$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
- Jose Canseco admits story about finger falling off was a hoax
- Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio sues Obama over immigration plan
- Bill Cosby show set for Las Vegas is canceled
- Blog: President Barack Obama’s landmark immigration speech in Las Vegas
- Photos, tweets from Obama’s Las Vegas visit to sign immigration reform orders