The Sterling Brunch is one of the most famous and decadent Sunday brunches of the Strip — it's not a buffet. It is a brunch with cavier, champagne and lobster tails. The Sterling Brunch is set inside Bally's Steakhouse.
Brunch items include sturgeon caviar, a seafood raw bar of fresh oysters, clams, crab claws and shrimp, whole, fresh-broiled Maine lobster and freshly prepared sushi and hand-carved beef tenderloin.
Made-to-order desserts and bottomless premium Champagne round out the selections. The last seating is at 1:30 p.m.
- Cuisine: Breakfast, Continental
- Price range: $$$$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
- 2 UNR students from Las Vegas killed in crash near Tonopah
- UNLV president says Rebels nickname, mascot should stay
- Amid industry uncertainty, SolarCity opens training facility in Las Vegas
- Key question in Uber/Lyft fight: Should driver lists be required?
- Photos: Terry Fator’s wedding — ‘It’s so beautiful to be truly in love’