The menu by Executive Chef Dustin Rixey is designed to excite all the senses, with prime cuts of beef, signature Strip House steakhouse side dishes such as Truffle Creamed Spinach and Goose Fat Potatoes and the famed 24-Layer Chocolate Cake.
Part of the experience at Strip House Las Vegas is the restaurant’s all-red decor, moody lighting and vintage black and white photographs. These rare images of captivating females from the original 1900s Studio Manasse collection reference an era of decadence and seduction.
Brock Radke, the Las Vegas Weekly's restaurant reviewer, listed the restaurant among the top steakhouses in Las Vegas.
- Cuisine: American, Steak, Seafood
- Price range: $$$$
- Attire: Dressy
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes(Make reservations)
- Delivery: No
- Bankrupt Caesars unit gets court’s approval to use cash, for now
- Bill would change overtime rules for lower-wage workers
- Coroner: Woman found in street died of drug overdose
- Sandoval signs emergency school construction bill
- Slim Sam Nazarian; Rocks Lounge rocks with Moreno-Perrico; Rogers’ car collection yields $9.5M; ‘Puppetry’ all shook up