The menu by Executive Chef Dustin Rixey is designed to excite all the senses, with prime cuts of beef, signature Strip House steakhouse side dishes such as Truffle Creamed Spinach and Goose Fat Potatoes and the famed 24-Layer Chocolate Cake.
Part of the experience at Strip House Las Vegas is the restaurant’s all-red decor, moody lighting and vintage black and white photographs. These rare images of captivating females from the original 1900s Studio Manasse collection reference an era of decadence and seduction.
Brock Radke, the Las Vegas Weekly's restaurant reviewer, listed the restaurant among the top steakhouses in Las Vegas.
- Cuisine: American, Steak, Seafood
- Price range: $$$$
- Attire: Dressy
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes(Make reservations)
- Delivery: No
- Sorting out Caesars: How the Las Vegas company slid into distress, and what’s next
- Las Vegas activist Astrid Silva returns to spotlight in Obama’s immigration speech
- 3 takeaways from Obama’s immigration announcement
- Teen arrested in North Las Vegas shooting death of acquaintance
- Man killed in deadly rollover crash in northern valley is identified