Located on a 50-acre plot in northwest Las Vegas, Suncoast has something for the whole family — a hotel, a casino, a bowling center, restaurants and a movie theater.
The 64-lane bowling alley, arcade and movie theater cater to guests of all ages. The 500-seat showroom hosts a variety of headliners. Restaurants such as SC Prime Steakhouse and Bar, Cafe Siena and The Oyster Bar give guests a variety of options.
The casino measures in at 80,000 square feet with 2,400 video and slot machines, 37 table games, a 150-seat race and sports book and a 600-seat bingo hall.
Suncoast also includes full salon services at Pure Salon, a pool, fitness center and the resort is only steps away from the some of the best golfing in Las Vegas.
- Woman shot, killed after women ask to use her phone to call for help
- Paratrooper from Las Vegas killed during training at Fort Polk
- Decker-Boyd connections highlight UNLV’s Spring Showcase
- Las Vegas’ Kris Bryant gets 1st hit, reaches base 5 times as Cubs beat Padres
- Caged puppies on car roof trigger dozens of 911 calls