Located on a 50-acre plot in northwest Las Vegas, Suncoast has something for the whole family — a hotel, a casino, a bowling center, restaurants and a movie theater.
The 64-lane bowling alley, arcade and movie theater cater to guests of all ages. The 500-seat showroom hosts a variety of headliners. Restaurants such as SC Prime Steakhouse and Bar, Cafe Siena and The Oyster Bar give guests a variety of options.
The casino measures in at 80,000 square feet with 2,400 video and slot machines, 37 table games, a 150-seat race and sports book and a 600-seat bingo hall.
Suncoast also includes full salon services at Pure Salon, a pool, fitness center and the resort is only steps away from the some of the best golfing in Las Vegas.
- Homes with character: Some of Las Vegas’ most famous — and infamous — houses
- Now open for biz: Video game bar, Starbucks and chicken galore
- Pete Rose still a hit on L.V. autograph circuit despite latest revelations
- Rand Paul meets with Cliven Bundy on Nevada campaign stop
- Strip Scribbles: Nearly drowned escapist talks; Criss Angel denies publicity stunt; Celine fan videos