T-Bones Chophouse features USDA Prime dry-aged beef, an excellent selection of the freshest seafood, creative sides and comfortingly decadent desserts. The modern and striking décor at T-bones sets the tone for an unforgettable evening, featuring a large and impressive dining room, high-energy bar scene with extensive wine list and stunning outdoor patio where guests can eat or unwind with a cocktail and live music overlooking the pool and gardens.
Brock Radke, the Las Vegas Weekly's restaurant reviewer, listed the restaurant among the top steakhouses in Las Vegas.
For reservations call 702-797-7517.
- Cuisine: American, Seafood
- Price range: $$$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: Yes
- Waiter service: No
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
- Where to watch fireworks in Las Vegas
- Culinary comes out swinging against planned fountain at UFC offices
- Singer Kristen Hertzenberg: A heavy-hearted yet grateful goodbye to Las Vegas
- The Gazillionaire: How I made my gazillions, and how you can, too
- Legal challenge could be coming for Nevada private school vouchers