T-Bones Chophouse features USDA Prime dry-aged beef, an excellent selection of the freshest seafood, creative sides and comfortingly decadent desserts. The modern and striking décor at T-bones sets the tone for an unforgettable evening, featuring a large and impressive dining room, high-energy bar scene with extensive wine list and stunning outdoor patio where guests can eat or unwind with a cocktail and live music overlooking the pool and gardens.
Brock Radke, the Las Vegas Weekly's restaurant reviewer, listed the restaurant among the top steakhouses in Las Vegas.
For reservations call 702-797-7517.
- Cuisine: American, Seafood
- Price range: $$$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: Yes
- Waiter service: No
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
- Las Vegas’ first topless club, Larry’s Villa, up for sale
- Unhappy with resort fees and travel surcharges? Try these tactics
- ‘Bachelor’ star Juan Pablo Galavis visits Forever Grand Wedding Chapel at MGM Grand
- Basketball writer says UNLV biggest disappointment of the season
- Will bottle of beer in Las Vegas featured on ‘Brew Dogs’ break $17,000 record?