Tao Beach, which is open for the season, is one of the hottest daytime club experiences in Las Vegas. Guests can secure a reservation to lounge poolside in one of the 12 luxury cabanas that feature air-conditioning, high-definition plasma screen televisions with gaming consoles, a DVD library, WiFi, and customized mini bars. Other amenities include sunglasses cleaning and a staff of masseuses. Asian-inspired day beds are scattered throughout the 18,000-square-foot oasis, which also includes a 30-foot-long bar where guests can sip on TAO-tinis and TAO-jitos made with fresh exotic ingredients. An extensive appetizer and grill menu from the kitchen of Tao Asian Bistro is also available. If you don't like tan lines, European bathing is permitted Monday through Wednesday.
Lema is the resident DJ for the summer, with special guest DJs. Cover charges are $20-plus, depending on the event. Locals are free. Cover is subject to change. No cover charges until May 4, barring special events.
- Handicap accessible: (Unknown)
- 21+: Yes
- After hours: No
- Live music: Yes
- Private rooms: Unknown
- Private events: Yes
- Reservations: Yes
- Bottle service: Yes
- Cover charge: Yes
- Cover charge specials: Cover depends on event, local free, cover subject to change
- Locals free: Varies
- Locals' night: No
- VIP Area: Yes
- Payment options:
- American Express
- No checks accepted
- Complaint brought against NBA’s Blake Griffin over alleged incident at Tao
- YouTube darling Jenna Marbles opens Season 4 of Ghostbar Dayclub
- Will it be Jennifer Lopez vs. Britney Spears on the Strip?
- Allegiant Travel earnings down 17 percent for 3rd quarter
- The Amazing Johnathan stuns audience: ‘I have a year to live’