Texas Station Gambling Hall & Hotel
Texas Station, modeled after the Lone Star State, is a AAA Three-Diamond rated hotel with 200 rooms, a casino, restaurants, bars and lounges, an entertainment showroom, a movie theater and a bowling center about six miles from the Las Vegas Strip.
It features 91,000 square feet of gaming space with more than 1,775 slots, 27 table games, a non-smoking poker room, a 500-seat bingo hall and a race and sports book.
The hotel has several dining options, from quick eateries to restaurants, including Austin's Steakhouse and Texas Star Oyster Bar. Some family-friendly features include an 18-screen movie theater and a bowling center.
South Padre provides live music weekly. The Dallas Events Center seats up to 2,000 people for concerts and other live performances.
- Strip taxicabs to remain parked to protest Uber
- Former Riviera operators approved to manage Westgate Las Vegas
- Gumball 3000 heads to homestretch in Death Valley and ends in Las Vegas
- World’s longest limo with lap pool, helipad to be built in Las Vegas
- Q+A: Billy Currington toasts 10th No. 1, headlines at Boulevard Pool