Texas Station Gambling Hall & Hotel
Texas Station, modeled after the Lone Star State, is a AAA Three-Diamond rated hotel with 200 rooms, a casino, restaurants, bars and lounges, an entertainment showroom, a movie theater and a bowling center about six miles from the Las Vegas Strip.
It features 91,000 square feet of gaming space with more than 1,775 slots, 27 table games, a non-smoking poker room, a 500-seat bingo hall and a race and sports book.
The hotel has several dining options, from quick eateries to restaurants, including Austin's Steakhouse and Texas Star Oyster Bar. Some family-friendly features include an 18-screen movie theater and a bowling center.
South Padre provides live music weekly. The Dallas Events Center seats up to 2,000 people for concerts and other live performances.
- Miracle Mile Shops adds food, entertainment hub; grocery chain expands
- New shop searches the world to bring unique chocolate to Las Vegas
- NV Energy fights to keep rooftop solar from cutting into its profit
- Woman dead after jump from Riviera identified
- UNLV’s go-to dentist drills students on bedside manner