The Beat Coffeehouse
The Beat Coffeehouse & Records is an independent coffeehouse at Sixth and Fremont that provides food, beer, wine, vinyl records and community. The menu includes breakfast, sandwiches, wraps, snacks, soup, salads and baguette pizza.
The coffeehouse, which has wi-fi for customers, is a gathering place for those who work and live downtown. The Las Vegas Sun's Joe Schoenmann often does interviews for his column, Joe Downtown in the Beat and has an office in the adjacent Emergency Arts complex.
- Cuisine: American, Breakfast, Coffee-Pastry
- Price range: $
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: No
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: No
- Delivery: No
- Reid’s legacy will touch future generations of Nevadans
- Did Pacquiao have a better chance of beating Mayweather five years ago?
- State Sen. Ruben Kihuen announces 2016 bid for Congress
- Vegas picks and a preview of Sunday’s Elite 8 NCAA games
- Sun editorial: Congressmen’s willingness to cash in on Yucca Mountain endangers Nevadans