The Beat Coffeehouse
The Beat Coffeehouse & Records is an independent coffeehouse at Sixth and Fremont that provides food, beer, wine, vinyl records and community. The menu includes breakfast, sandwiches, wraps, snacks, soup, salads and baguette pizza.
The coffeehouse, which has wi-fi for customers, is a gathering place for those who work and live downtown. The Las Vegas Sun's Joe Schoenmann often does interviews for his column, Joe Downtown in the Beat and has an office in the adjacent Emergency Arts complex.
- Cuisine: American, Breakfast, Coffee-Pastry
- Price range: $
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: No
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: No
- Delivery: No
- Complaint brought against NBA’s Blake Griffin over alleged incident at Tao
- YouTube darling Jenna Marbles opens Season 4 of Ghostbar Dayclub
- Will it be Jennifer Lopez vs. Britney Spears on the Strip?
- Allegiant Travel earnings down 17 percent for 3rd quarter
- The Amazing Johnathan stuns audience: ‘I have a year to live’