The Quad Resort & Casino, known for 33 years as the Imperial Palace, is now operating under a name and a new theme.
The Quad, which is being renovated in phases, is to become the gateway for Caesars' new Linq retail and entertainment district.
Improvements are either complete or under way this year for the exterior façade, porte cochere, front desk, bell desk, hotel lobby, retail promenade and dining levels. Renovations to the 65,000-square-foot casino were continuing in early March.
The Quad will retain the current number of 2,543 rooms and suites, along with many other features of the Palace. Those include the Shangri-la Pool, Embers steakhouse, Burger Palace, Betty’s Diner, Genseng 3, Quesadilla and the Emperor’s Buffet.
- For Marco’s Pizza operating chief, ‘Undercover Boss’ appearance was eye-opener
- Want to dine out with your dog? Las Vegas health officials are making it possible
- Couple accused of sex act on Strip observation wheel
- Super Bowl odds: Champion Broncos not listed among next year’s favorites
- Bishop Gorman defensive lineman verbally commits to Ohio State