The Quad Resort & Casino, known for 33 years as the Imperial Palace, is now operating under a name and a new theme.
The Quad, which is being renovated in phases, is to become the gateway for Caesars' new Linq retail and entertainment district.
Improvements are either complete or under way this year for the exterior façade, porte cochere, front desk, bell desk, hotel lobby, retail promenade and dining levels. Renovations to the 65,000-square-foot casino were continuing in early March.
The Quad will retain the current number of 2,543 rooms and suites, along with many other features of the Palace. Those include the Shangri-la Pool, Embers steakhouse, Burger Palace, Betty’s Diner, Genseng 3, Quesadilla and the Emperor’s Buffet.
- Nevada needs teachers, and it’s shelling out $5 million to get them
- College football by the odds: Picks, preview of Week 13
- High school football goes high-tech in Las Vegas with instant replay
- 2 arrested at Las Vegas airport over outburst at airline agent
- Bern’s-Eye View: Positives from Maui, plus things best left behind