The Quad Resort & Casino, known for 33 years as the Imperial Palace, is now operating under a name and a new theme.
The Quad, which is being renovated in phases, is to become the gateway for Caesars' new Linq retail and entertainment district.
Improvements are either complete or under way this year for the exterior façade, porte cochere, front desk, bell desk, hotel lobby, retail promenade and dining levels. Renovations to the 65,000-square-foot casino were continuing in early March.
The Quad will retain the current number of 2,543 rooms and suites, along with many other features of the Palace. Those include the Shangri-la Pool, Embers steakhouse, Burger Palace, Betty’s Diner, Genseng 3, Quesadilla and the Emperor’s Buffet.
- Joe Downtown: Just opened, O Face doughnuts already packing them in
- 30-year-old charged with trafficking underage girl
- Strip Scribbles: Floyd Mayweather Jr.; new club at Mandalay Bay; Mark O’Meara; ‘Ink Master’
- Unable to buy playoff tickets, Las Vegan sues NFL, Seahawks
- ‘Area 52: The Actual Footage’ to film on location in Las Vegas