The Quad Resort & Casino, known for 33 years as the Imperial Palace, is now operating under a name and a new theme.
The Quad, which is being renovated in phases, is to become the gateway for Caesars' new Linq retail and entertainment district.
Improvements are either complete or under way this year for the exterior façade, porte cochere, front desk, bell desk, hotel lobby, retail promenade and dining levels. Renovations to the 65,000-square-foot casino were continuing in early March.
The Quad will retain the current number of 2,543 rooms and suites, along with many other features of the Palace. Those include the Shangri-la Pool, Embers steakhouse, Burger Palace, Betty’s Diner, Genseng 3, Quesadilla and the Emperor’s Buffet.
- More shops at Las Vegas Premium Outlets North; Frederick’s of Hollywood closes 3 locations
- Win seat next to Evander Holyfield at Mayweather Jr.-Pacquiao bout May 2
- Las Vegas woman wins $1.27 million at Aliante casino
- Q+A: Smoke’s Poutinerie founder talks ‘loaded fries’ at new ‘Pawn Stars’ mall
- ACM Awards returns in 2016; MGM Resorts Festival Grounds to join party