The Quad Resort & Casino, known for 33 years as the Imperial Palace, is now operating under a name and a new theme.
The Quad, which is being renovated in phases, is to become the gateway for Caesars' new Linq retail and entertainment district.
Improvements are either complete or under way this year for the exterior façade, porte cochere, front desk, bell desk, hotel lobby, retail promenade and dining levels. Renovations to the 65,000-square-foot casino were continuing in early March.
The Quad will retain the current number of 2,543 rooms and suites, along with many other features of the Palace. Those include the Shangri-la Pool, Embers steakhouse, Burger Palace, Betty’s Diner, Genseng 3, Quesadilla and the Emperor’s Buffet.
- Man killed Thurday near Rainbow and Westcliff identified
- Coroner IDs Las Vegas man shot and killed, allegedly by father
- Burning Man tickets to include live entertainment tax
- U.S. 95 shut down at Boulder Highway over possibly suicidal person
- Blog: UNLV can’t finish comeback, loses in double OT at Fresno State