The Quad Resort & Casino, known for 33 years as the Imperial Palace, is now operating under a name and a new theme.
The Quad, which is being renovated in phases, is to become the gateway for Caesars' new Linq retail and entertainment district.
Improvements are either complete or under way this year for the exterior façade, porte cochere, front desk, bell desk, hotel lobby, retail promenade and dining levels. Renovations to the 65,000-square-foot casino were continuing in early March.
The Quad will retain the current number of 2,543 rooms and suites, along with many other features of the Palace. Those include the Shangri-la Pool, Embers steakhouse, Burger Palace, Betty’s Diner, Genseng 3, Quesadilla and the Emperor’s Buffet.
- Canelo vs. Angulo live blog: Canelo’s assault forces referee stoppage
- Why Malaysia Airlines jet might have disappeared
- Thousands of dogs and their human friends gather for Bark in the Park
- Blog: Wolf Pack complete huge comeback for 76-72 victory against UNLV
- Gustafsson lines himself up for another shot at Jon Jones