The Quad Resort & Casino, known for 33 years as the Imperial Palace, is now operating under a name and a new theme.
The Quad, which is being renovated in phases, is to become the gateway for Caesars' new Linq retail and entertainment district.
Improvements are either complete or under way this year for the exterior façade, porte cochere, front desk, bell desk, hotel lobby, retail promenade and dining levels. Renovations to the 65,000-square-foot casino were continuing in early March.
The Quad will retain the current number of 2,543 rooms and suites, along with many other features of the Palace. Those include the Shangri-la Pool, Embers steakhouse, Burger Palace, Betty’s Diner, Genseng 3, Quesadilla and the Emperor’s Buffet.
- UGG store, steakhouse open in Las Vegas; downtown bar shutters
- Fake trees that fueled Cosmopolitan fire aren’t regulated by county codes
- Ex-Henderson man possibly linked to missing women had many police run-ins
- Aureole, Delmonico, Joel Robuchon, Picasso, Guy Savoy win Wine Spectator top awards
- UNLV to face UCLA in opening game at November’s Maui Invitational