The Quad Resort & Casino, known for 33 years as the Imperial Palace, is now operating under a name and a new theme.
The Quad, which is being renovated in phases, is to become the gateway for Caesars' new Linq retail and entertainment district.
Improvements are either complete or under way this year for the exterior façade, porte cochere, front desk, bell desk, hotel lobby, retail promenade and dining levels. Renovations to the 65,000-square-foot casino were continuing in early March.
The Quad will retain the current number of 2,543 rooms and suites, along with many other features of the Palace. Those include the Shangri-la Pool, Embers steakhouse, Burger Palace, Betty’s Diner, Genseng 3, Quesadilla and the Emperor’s Buffet.
- Las Vegas car dealerships settle with FTC over deceptive ads
- Monday By the Numbers: Action at ‘Melody Sweets’ Big Top Circus & Burlesque!’ at Caesars
- Review: Extraordinary ‘Baz’ shines bright at Light in Mandalay Bay
- Rain, winds bring short-lived relief in southern valley
- Switch, Sands, Wynn mum at PUC meeting