The Quad Resort & Casino, known for 33 years as the Imperial Palace, is now operating under a name and a new theme.
The Quad, which is being renovated in phases, is to become the gateway for Caesars' new Linq retail and entertainment district.
Improvements are either complete or under way this year for the exterior façade, porte cochere, front desk, bell desk, hotel lobby, retail promenade and dining levels. Renovations to the 65,000-square-foot casino were continuing in early March.
The Quad will retain the current number of 2,543 rooms and suites, along with many other features of the Palace. Those include the Shangri-la Pool, Embers steakhouse, Burger Palace, Betty’s Diner, Genseng 3, Quesadilla and the Emperor’s Buffet.
- Man arrested after allegedly throwing tiles at pedestrians from Vegas rooftop
- Man seriously hurt, another arrested in hit-and-run near UNLV, police say
- Donations pour in for dog found hanging in tree
- B.B. King admirers gather again Saturday for memorial in Vegas
- Inmate, 47, dies after 2-month stay at Las Vegas hospital