The Ravella, Lake Las Vegas
The 349-room Ravella at Lake Las Vegas will become a Hilton-branded hotel by June according to VegasInc.com. It's listed on the Hilton Worldwide website as the Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa.
A Mediterranean-inspired oasis in the Southwestern desert, Lake Las Vegas infuses a dramatic setting with unimaginable luxury. Ideal for professional retreats, family vacations, and romantic getaways, this spectacular resort entices travelers from across the globe with world-class golf, soothing spa treatments, and unforgettable cuisine.
- Will video game arena come to Las Vegas Strip?
- Q+A: Britney Spears talks revamped ‘Piece of Me’ at Axis, Las Vegas, new record
- New set of wheels: NLV company 2050 Motors to unveil cars today
- This Queensridge home is crowned the king of clicks by Zillow
- Oyster Bar makes splash at Santa Fe; Red Rock gets a cantina