The Ravella, Lake Las Vegas
The 349-room Ravella at Lake Las Vegas will become a Hilton-branded hotel by June according to VegasInc.com. It's listed on the Hilton Worldwide website as the Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa.
A Mediterranean-inspired oasis in the Southwestern desert, Lake Las Vegas infuses a dramatic setting with unimaginable luxury. Ideal for professional retreats, family vacations, and romantic getaways, this spectacular resort entices travelers from across the globe with world-class golf, soothing spa treatments, and unforgettable cuisine.
- For people over 50, it’s never too late to start a business
- New taxes pass Assembly; no-tax Republicans can’t undermine Sandoval
- Casino execs: Expect the unexpected in Macau
- Performance zones considered for entertainers on Fremont Street
- Sergeant who patrolled Bunkerville says experience changed how officers work