The Ravella, Lake Las Vegas
The 349-room Ravella at Lake Las Vegas will become a Hilton-branded hotel by June according to VegasInc.com. It's listed on the Hilton Worldwide website as the Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa.
A Mediterranean-inspired oasis in the Southwestern desert, Lake Las Vegas infuses a dramatic setting with unimaginable luxury. Ideal for professional retreats, family vacations, and romantic getaways, this spectacular resort entices travelers from across the globe with world-class golf, soothing spa treatments, and unforgettable cuisine.
- ‘Scoring irregularities’ might send two Nevada contestants to national teen pageant
- Planet Hollywood headliner Britney Spears gets intimate … with apparel
- Vice presidential motorcade closes freeway, snarls traffic
- Chef Ben Vaughn: Asada Taco is my new food crush in downtown Las Vegas
- Pre-eating SLS: Get ready for new deliciousness on the Strip