The Resort on Mount Charleston
- (702) 872-5500
If you're looking for a mountain escape from the glitter of Las Vegas, the Resort on Mount Charleston serves as a quick getaway.
The resort is a rustic-themed, pet friendly hotel about 30 minutes west of Las Vegas in the Humboldt-Toiyabe National Forest in the Spring Mountains. The temperatures are usually about 20 degrees cooler than Las Vegas, providing a refreshing escape during the hot summer months and snowy scenic landscapes much of the winter.
The resort is located near numerous hiking and mountain bike trails, camping areas and picnic spots. It also provides a setting for weddings, parties, retreats and business events. Skiing and snowboarding are just a few minutes away at the Las Vegas Ski and Snowboard Resort.
- Cuisine: American, Italian
- Price range: $$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: Yes
- Gaming: Yes
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
Kitchen may not always be open during business hours. Call ahead to be sure.
- Reality TV star says Las Vegas home was burglarized
- Three Stations Casinos employees climb the corporate ladder — in heels
- Metro air pursuit called off when helicopter runs low on fuel
- Photos: Dead & Company featuring Grateful Dead, John Mayer at MGM
- Expect delays as holiday traffic heads out of town