Toby Keith's I Love This Bar & Grill
Country music is playing, drinks like the Georgia Peach and Who’s Your Daddy margarita are flowing and memorabilia from Toby Keith himself gives this bar and grill a down-home feeling.
Named for his song "I Love This Bar," Toby Keith’s I Love This Bar & Grill serves Southern-style comfort food and bar food in a warm and inviting setting, which draws celebrities like fellow country music artist Randy Houser (in photo), who perform live on stage.
In 2011, the Las Vegas Weekly named the best-selling fried bologna sandwich — which Keith fought to get on the menu — as "Best Use of Processed Meat" in Las Vegas.
If you're up to an eating challenge the Big Dog Daddy is waiting — it's 100 ounces of burger, bun, cheese, toppings, a pound of fries, a quart of beer and an order of Twinkies. Complete the meal by yourslef and you'll earn a spot on the wall of fame and take home a free "Big Dog Daddy" T-shirt.
- Cuisine: American
- Price range: $$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: Yes
- Gaming: Yes
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: No
- Delivery: No
- Toby Keith's I Love This Bar and Grill: Live music
- Every Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Photos: Ed Sheeran + Macklemore, Train, Calvin Harris rule Night 2 of iHeart
- Coroner IDs resident shot dead in home invasion
- Teen dies after shooting in Las Vegas intersection
- Is Calvin Harris about to exit Hakkasan for new and larger paycheck?
- Police: Las Vegas man shot to death after fight in backyard