Treasure Island Hotel and Casino
- Fax: 702-894-7623
Treasure Island, now known as TI to many, is a Strip casino and resort that features a tropical pool, a variety of restaurants and Las Vegas' first resident Cirque du Soleil show.
Before even entering the casino, Treasure Island treats visitors and Strip passersby with a raucous and free pirate show, "Sirens at TI," each evening in the lagoon in front of the property.
Inside, guests will find a 95,000-square-foot casino with thousands of slot machines, a race and sports book, a poker room and plenty of table games. Treasure Island boasts a variety of dining options, from unique barbecue at Gilley's, to Vietnamese at Pho, to Carribbean with flair at Kahunaville.
After dark, head over to Senor Frogs for nightlife "where anything can happen," or pick up tickets to the visually stunning "Mystere" by Cirque du Soleil.
- Q+A: Britney Spears talks revamped ‘Piece of Me’ at Axis, Las Vegas, new record
- Ascuaga resigns from Nevada Gaming Commission
- Regulators vote against grandfather clause for existing solar customers
- Man ordered to prison for running too slow gets new hearing
- Suzy Favor Hamilton: Olympic athlete to Las Vegas escort