Tuscany Suites & Casino
The all-suites resort features spacious hotel accommodations, dining, gaming and live entertainment two blocks from the Las Vegas Strip and minutes away by car from the the Las Vegas Convention Center and McCarran International Airport.
The Tuscany Casino offers more than 800 slot and video poker machines, a full complement of table games, which include blackjack, craps, roulette and Super Fun 21 games. A William Hill Sports Book is just inside the casino main entrance.
The hotel features 650-square-foot suites and curved paths that wind through 27 acres of lush landscape, pools and fountains. Services include a business center, a state-of-the-art fitness center and massage services.
The resort offers four restaurants and four bars, including Tuscany Gardens, the Cantina and Marilyn's Cafe. There are more than 37,000 square feet of flexible meeting and convention space.
- Final passenger cabin affixed to the High Roller, but work continues
- Burgers, beer and pizza: How Las Vegas stacks up
- New health club to open near the Green Valley Ranch Resort in 2014
- Garth Brooks returns to Las Vegas after saying goodbye — and this time with his band
- Joe Downtown: Ballet teacher’s relocation sparks bigger issue with downtown redevelopment