Uncle Joe's Pizza
Uncle Joe's has closed at its former spot at 505 Fremont. But it's only temporary — it plans to reopen on June 1, 2013.
Xhindi “Uncle Joe” Hazbi, who had been leasing space at the Fremont Street location for 17 years, had planned to move his operation into the Gold Spike, at 217 N. Las Vegas Boulevard.
However, Hazbi recently found out his lease expires in 12 years, so he's staying put, according to the Las Vegas Sun's Joe Schoenmann, in his Joe Downtown column.
- Cuisine: Pizza
- Price range: $
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: No
- Serves alcohol: No
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: No
- Delivery: Yes
- Beer garden debuts on Strip; fitness center opens in southwest valley
- Why Nevada legislators are mostly staying out of the fray on solar energy
- Top Gorman player Lindsey announces he’s transferring
- Silverado product Ben Jacobs takes unlikely journey to Super Bowl with Panthers
- Strip Scribbles: Rob Kardashian + Blac Chyna, Ian Ziering, Dennis Rodman