- (702) 685-9645
Proper cocktails and craft beer come together at this Victorian-era themed bar named after the classic children's story. Not only inspiring the bar's title, classic literature references — like the Bukowski-inspired Crucifix in a Deathand — are woven throughout the Rabbit's hand-crafted menu.
- Cosmopolitan seeks new lounge experience with avant-garde Clique
- With one victory, Gorman football back as nation’s No. 1 ranked team
- Plenty of freshmen appear in UNLV’s initial depth chart for 2015 season
- Growing demand at MountainView Hospital prompts $90 million expansion
- Pedestrian seriously injured on Flamingo Road near Strip