Winchester Cultural Center
Winchester Cultural Center is the heart of performing and visual arts for Clark County Parks and Recreation. Along with diverse youth and adult programming in dance, theater, fitness, skateboarding and visual arts, the center offers a park, desert demonstration garden, skate park, theater and art gallery. The gallery hosts ongoing exhibitions to highlight the talents of local artists while Clark County’s only 274-seat theater is home to an assortment of music, dance and theatrical performances. Artists, from nationally known musicians, vocalists and dancers to homegrown, youth-centered drama and dance troupes, have graced the Winchester Theater stage.
(From county website)
- UFC 190 breakdown, betting odds and picks: Nogueira brothers are slight underdogs
- Man shot in head near Sahara and Maryland Parkway
- Celebrity preview: Aerosmith, Johnny Mathis, Danzig, Ziggy Marley, Chromeo, Jay Leno
- Suspect sought in northwest valley armed robbery
- Tristan Clark, 2017 recruiting target for UNLV, transfers to Findlay Prep