Wolfgang Puck Pizzaria & Cucina
Wolfgang Puck Pizzeria & Cucina is located inside Crystals at CityCenter in the former Brasserie PUCK space. With a focus on Puck’s famed pizzas, the menu offers guests multiple varieties to choose from. Additionally, Wolfgang Puck Pizzeria & Cucina showcases homemade pastas and other rustic Italian favorites. Seasonal specials are offered daily.
The restaurant also has launched the Sunday Family Style Dinner, a four-course feast of rustic Italian dishes for $28 per person available Sundays from 11 a.m. until closing at 10:30 p.m. The price is good for four or more guests, and bottles of wine to go with it are also $28.
- Cuisine: French, Pizza
- Price range: $$
- Attire: Casual
- Credit cards accepted: Yes
- Kids menu: No
- Gaming: No
- Waiter service: Yes
- Serves alcohol: Yes
- Drive thru: No
- Reservations accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
- “7 for $7” Happy Hour at Wolfgang Puck Pizzeria & Cucina
- Every Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Golfsmith swings into valley; Freakin’ Frog offers specials as hiatus nears
- L.A. Clippers party at Tao; Bruno Mars, J.Lo and Matt Damon at Marquee
- Tinashe hosts her ‘Aquarius’ album release party at Tao
- Tyler Posey celebrates his 23rd birthday at Hakkasan in MGM Grand
- How does our tourist town prep for an Ebola outbreak?