Prep Sports Now
The valley's leading podcast dedicated to the local prep sports scene.
- No friendlies in football
- Mon, Oct 27, 2014 (2:49 p.m.)
- Las Vegas Sun sports reporters Ray Brewer and Case Keefer celebrate rivalry week in Southern Nevada by discussing the big three — Centennial vs. Arbor View, Bishop Gorman vs. Palo Verde and Las Vegas vs. Liberty. They also touch on the Division 1A playoffs.
- #702hsfb Takeover
- Mon, Sep 29, 2014 (1:56 p.m.)
- Las Vegas Sun sports reporters Ray Brewer and Case Keefer relive Bishop Gorman prevailing over St. John Bosco in a battle between the two top-ranked teams in the nation before getting to the rest of an eventful week. Does Arbor View still have a case to be ranked above Liberty? Did Faith Lutheran really get into the end zone on its game-winning Hail Mary? Who would win: Coronado or Centennial? They debate all these topics and more.
- West Side Story
- Mon, Sep 22, 2014 (2:02 p.m.)
- Las Vegas Sun sports reporters Ray Brewer and Case Keefer debate over whether the four best teams in town all reside in the Sunset Region — Bishop Gorman, Arbor View, Centennial and Palo Verde. They then get into all of their big games this week that should provide the answers, including a Bishop Gorman vs. Saint John Bosco (California) matchup that may decide the mythical national championship.
- Variety Show
- Mon, Sep 15, 2014 (12:27 p.m.)
- Las Vegas Sun sports reporters Ray Brewer and Case Keefer go all around the valley on this week's podcast, mentioning a couple surprise 2-0 teams along with usual conversation on powers like Bishop Gorman and Liberty. They also dive deep into this weekend's stacked schedule, which includes Las Vegas visiting Palo Verde and a showdown between two of Division 1A's best running backs in Mojave's Ty Flanagan and Sierra Vista's Maleik Broady.