Prep Sports Now
The valley's leading podcast dedicated to the local prep sports scene.
- No friendlies in football
- Mon, Oct 27, 2014 (2:49 p.m.)
- Las Vegas Sun sports reporters Ray Brewer and Case Keefer celebrate rivalry week in Southern Nevada by discussing the big three — Centennial vs. Arbor View, Bishop Gorman vs. Palo Verde and Las Vegas vs. Liberty. They also touch on the Division 1A playoffs.
- #702hsfb Takeover
- Mon, Sep 29, 2014 (1:56 p.m.)
- Las Vegas Sun sports reporters Ray Brewer and Case Keefer relive Bishop Gorman prevailing over St. John Bosco in a battle between the two top-ranked teams in the nation before getting to the rest of an eventful week. Does Arbor View still have a case to be ranked above Liberty? Did Faith Lutheran really get into the end zone on its game-winning Hail Mary? Who would win: Coronado or Centennial? They debate all these topics and more.
- West Side Story
- Mon, Sep 22, 2014 (2:02 p.m.)
- Las Vegas Sun sports reporters Ray Brewer and Case Keefer debate over whether the four best teams in town all reside in the Sunset Region — Bishop Gorman, Arbor View, Centennial and Palo Verde. They then get into all of their big games this week that should provide the answers, including a Bishop Gorman vs. Saint John Bosco (California) matchup that may decide the mythical national championship.
- Variety Show
- Mon, Sep 15, 2014 (12:27 p.m.)
- Las Vegas Sun sports reporters Ray Brewer and Case Keefer go all around the valley on this week's podcast, mentioning a couple surprise 2-0 teams along with usual conversation on powers like Bishop Gorman and Liberty. They also dive deep into this weekend's stacked schedule, which includes Las Vegas visiting Palo Verde and a showdown between two of Division 1A's best running backs in Mojave's Ty Flanagan and Sierra Vista's Maleik Broady.
- Mon, Sep 8, 2014 (2:15 p.m.)
- Las Vegas Sun sports reporters Ray Brewer and Case Keefer try to atone for an obnoxious case of overreaction after the first week of games by dialing back their opinions. They also debate Liberty vs. Coronado, and come out on opposite sides regarding how the game will play out.
- High school football: Nevada > California
- Tue, Sep 2, 2014 (1:43 p.m.)
- Las Vegas Sun sports reporters Ray Brewer and Case Keefer gloat over local high school football teams' big out of state weekend before getting sophomoric and starting some trouble with discussions on Bishop Gorman, Centennial, Desert Pines and more.