Consolidation: With Other Municipalities / Agencies
|Consider the consolidation of business license services within local municipalities||13%||2|
|Consider consolidation of Comprehensive Planning services with other municipalities||13%||2|
|Administrative Services–Consider PRO/Animal Control consolidation opportunities||20%||3|
|Consider consolidation of other municipal courts and Las Vegas Justice Court||6%||1|
|Consider the consolidation of all fire departments in the valley||13%||2|
|Consider the advantages of park consolidation with the state and municipalities||6%||1|
|Consider consolidation of county and city detention facilities and services||20%||3|
|Consider consolidating Information Technology functions across municipalities||6%||1|
Note: This is not a scientific poll. The results reflect only the opinions of those who chose to participate.
- The burning Question: Should Nevada legalize recreational marijuana use?
- Las Vegas still a great place to chase the American dream
- Police identify suspect in fatal weekend shooting at Starbucks
- In this wild election cycle, protest art stirs up outrage, delight and conversation
- Volcano’s creator to be inducted into Gaming Hall of Fame